Dimension: 34″h x 16.6″w 16.6″d
Amplifier: 500 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
Port Size & #: Single 4″
Freq.Response: 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB.
PC-2000:Award-Winning 2000 Series Performance. Fresh All-New Cylinder Design.
Introducing the new PC-2000, featuring all-new 500 watt amplifier and capable 12” driver in a refreshed and modern style. It’s better looking and better performing even than its revered predecessors leveraging SVS’s award winning 2000-series technology. True to its iconic design heritage, this vertical powered cylinder leverages its height to sonic advantage. With a mere 16.5” diameter footprint, it delivers unmatched bass performance per square inch of floor space giving you the sheer power of a ported subwoofer in a footprint nothing matches. Your music and movies will enjoy depth and dynamics like never before.
Upgraded with Sledge STA-500D amplifier technology and down-firing 12” driver of the acclaimed 2000 Series, its deep bass extension and mid-bass slam are outstanding. Music and Blu-ray concerts are rendered with subtlety and nuance, and a tight, fast and musical bass line. Action and sci-fi movies will take on new levels of slam/impact, and the subterranean 16 Hz extension delivers spine-tingling lows and white-knuckle tension on dramas, thrillers and horror flicks. And thanks to with integrated SoundPath Isolation System, elastomer feet that decouple and isolate the subwoofer from the floor, that bass sound is cleaner, tighter sounding and less likely to disturb neighbors and housemates.
Topping off this performance refresh, the PC-2000 gets a set of interchangeable black ash or piano gloss top caps that help the handsome subwoofer fit in with a range of décors.
New Sledge Amplifier STA-500D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts. And thanks to digital signal processing it’s quick, smooth and precise at all drive levels. Plus, its flexible connectivity makes for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. And an energy saving mode keeps standby energy consumption to a minimal 0.5 watts.
SVS 12″ High Output Driver
Designed from the ground up and leveraging SVS’s latest and award winning 2000-series technology – and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance – the all-new 2000-series driver will do you proud. Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D’s precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. In its new form, the all-new driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. That means you get loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- All-new, exhaustively tested design inspired by the SB and PB 2000.
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion.
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling.
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control.
- Lightweight aluminum cone delivers high efficiency.
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long-life.
All-New Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room Integration
Tall, dark and handsome, the all-new PC-2000 is an elegant addition to any décor with a top cap available in black ash and black piano gloss finishes. Its 16.5” footprint and weight shy of 50lbs, provide placement flexibility for integration into your living space.
- Dimensions: 16.5″ (OD) x 33.9” (H)
- Weight: 49.6 Pounds.
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Premium black knit cloth cylinder covering.
- Down-firing 12″ 2000-series driver.
- Rear-firing 4″ high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure.
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2″ (H) x 19.0″ (W) x 20.0″(D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data
2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB.
Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
FR graph does not denote maximum output capability.
35-3/4" (H), 16-5/8" (OD)
19hz to 260hz +/- 3db
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1510): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(249): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(724): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(195): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112