800 WATT DSP CONTROLLED, 12″ PORTED CYLINDER SUBWOOFER WITH VARIABLE TUNING
PC12-Plus – Extreme Performance Powered Cylinder
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. With its generous enclosure size, triple high-flow ports, high-power amp, and heavy-duty woofer, the PC12-Plus has the power, headroom, and deep bass dynamics to easily handle the most demanding DVD passages at cinema playback levels in larger home theater rooms. Music is equally well-rendered – rock, jazz, pipe organ or classical – the PC12-Plus handles it all with accuracy and fidelity.
Plus-12 Woofer – Rugged and Refined
The exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer is now in its 5th generation of refinement, and is the finest transducer available at this price point. This woofer is so overbuilt, our R&D engineers had to push it with over two-thousand watts before it even broke a sweat. And despite this ruggedness, the Plus-12 woofer delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
- FEA-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Bifilar wound, 3″ diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-800D amplifier is a perfect complement to the Plus-12 woofer, delivering 800 watts of clean DSP-controlled power. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- 800 watts of efficient, cool-running Class D power with ‘green’ standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) I/O connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
- DSP control for refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match any room.
- Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
- Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
Compact Footprint, Efficient Performance and Versatile Tuning
With only a 16.5″ diameter footprint, the PC12-Plus will fit into almost any location, and no other subwoofer design offers more bass performance per square inch of floor space. Using vertical height to achieve a generous enclosure volume and deep-tuned porting, the PC12-Plus effortlessly reproduces the deepest bass notes with stunning authority. The PC12-Plus offers our trademark variable tuning to accommodate different size rooms and deep extension requirements. Finished in high-grade black velour fabric, this unique and elegant subwoofer will complement the most upscale décors and high-end theaters.
- Small footprint fits into tight locations and is perfect for the enthusiast with limited floor space.
- Slender vertical form factor results in generous enclosure volume for efficient reproduction of the deepest bass notes.
- Down-firing woofer provides a low center-of-gravity and excellent stability.
- Wide-flared triple 3″ ports for maximum air-flow with no artifacts.
- 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed variable tuning accommodates all room sizes and deep extension requirements.
The Plus Experience – Unmatched Performance Value
From superbly rendering the subtle nuances of classic jazz, to belting out the latest Hollywood blockbusters with muscular ease, the PC12-Plus delivers extreme performance in a unique and slender form factor – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Dims: 40-1/4″ (H), 16-5/8″ (OD)
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing woofer with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3″ high-flow flared ports
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- SVS 12” high performance Plus woofer
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- FEA-optimized motor structure
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts continuous into 4 ohms nominal
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with “green” standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) I/O connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC12-Plus
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
20 Hz Mode: 20-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
16 Hz Mode: 16-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
Sealed Mode: 30-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
40-1/4" (H), 16-5/8" (OD)
19hz to 260hz +/- 3db
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1480): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(208): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(178): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112