1,000 WATT DSP CONTROLLED, 13″ PORTED CYLINDER SUBWOOFER WITH VARIABLE TUNING
PC13-Ultra – The Ultimate SVS Powered Cylinder
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. The PC13-Ultra is the ultimate expression of the powered cylinder, representing the pinnacle of SVS technology and our passion for building the most uncompromising high-performance subwoofers on the planet. The PC13-Ultra will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating audiophile and hard-core home theater enthusiast.
Exclusive Ultra-13 Driver – Brutal Output and Subtle Nuance
An SVS-exclusive design, the Ultra-13 driver utilizes the highest quality components, custom-tooled parts, and innovative technologies to deliver an unparalleled combination of extreme output, ultra-low distortion, and exceptional linearity.
- Expensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor technology for exceptionally low distortion.
- Multi-layer flat-wound voice coil for ultra-high power handling.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra-13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient, cool-running Class D power with ‘green’ standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
- DSP control for the ultimate in refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match any room.
- Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
- Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
Compact Footprint, Efficient Performance and Versatile Tuning
With only a 16.5″ diameter footprint, the PC13-Ultra will fit into almost any location, and no other subwoofer design offers more bass performance per square inch of floor space. Using vertical height to achieve a generous enclosure volume and deep-tuned porting, the PC13-Ultra effortlessly reproduces the deepest bass notes with stunning authority. The PC13-Ultra offers our trademark variable tuning to accommodate different size rooms and deep extension requirements. Finished in high-grade black velour fabric, this unique and elegant subwoofer will complement the most upscale décors and high-end theaters.
- Small footprint fits into tight locations and is perfect for the enthusiast with limited floor space.
- Slender vertical form factor results in generous enclosure volume for efficient reproduction of the deepest bass notes.
- Down-firing driver provides a low center-of-gravity and excellent stability.
- Wide-flared triple 3.5″ ports for maximum air-flow with no artifacts.
- 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed variable tuning accommodates all room sizes and deep extension requirements.
The Ultra Experience – Immersive and Legendary Performance
With an unmatched combination of nuance, subterranean extension, jaw-dropping slam and impact, and unerring accuracy, the legendary PC13-Ultra will positively immerse you in music and movies like never before.
- Dims: 47″ (H), 16-5/8″ (OD)
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing woofer with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3.5″ high-flow flared ports
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- SVS 13.5” extreme performance underhung Ultra woofer
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9″, composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- FEA-optimized underhung motor structure for the lowest possible distortion
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts continuous into 6 ohms nominal
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with “green” standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) I/O connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC13-Ultra
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
20 Hz Mode: 19-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
16 Hz Mode: 16-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
Sealed Mode: 26-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
Audioholics, 9/2011 by Josh Ricci. Read Review
Sound + Vision, 10/2008 by Daniel Kumin. Read Review
Stereophile Magazine, 8/2008 by Larry Greenhill. Read Review
Secrets of HT and Hi-Fi, 9/2007 by John Johnson. Read Review
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1510): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(706): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(181): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112