SB-2000 Black Ash
|Amplifier||500 watts RMS
(1100 watts peak)
|Port Size & #||N/A|
|Freq.Response||19-220 Hz ± 3 dB|
SB-2000: Sonic dynamite: quick, clean explosive bass in a compact 14.2” cabinet.
The SB-2000, this compact package erupts with power. As a 2000 Series subwoofer, it’s part of the recent expansion of the SVS line up. Inspired by the design philosophy behind the Ultra series, it has been rigorously engineered and exhaustively tested. It has earned its SVS stripes by delivering astonishing performance at its price point. With 1100 watts peak power, it detonates waves of slam and impact that put you at the epicenter of the action-movie nirvana. Musically, the optimized pairing of STA-500D Sledge amplifier and all-new driver deliver deep, clean and lightning fast bass. Percussion and bass lines are rendered with subtlety and nuance that expand and deepen the soundstage.
New Sledge Amplifier STA-500D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts. Then add its quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested all-new SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
SVS 12″ High Output Driver
Designed from scratch—and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance we were after—the all new 2000-series driver does us proud. Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D’s precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. The result: the all-new driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. Which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- All-new, exhaustively tested design.
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion.
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling.
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control.
- Lightweight aluminum cone delivers high efficiency.
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long-life.
Premium Finishes, Modern Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room Integration
Taking design cues from its popular Ultra siblings, the SB-2000 has a clean, modern look. Its handsome radius corners, premium black grain finish and metal grille are elegant touches that go with any décor. With modest dimensions under 14.6″ on all sides, and weight of 35 pounds, it is easy to integrate into any living space.
- Black grain vinyl finish.
- Stylish and protective curved black metal grille.
- Dimensions: 14.2″ (H) x 14.2″ (W) x 17″(D).
- Weight: 35 pounds.
- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12″ driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 14.2″ (H) x 14.2″ (W) x 14.2″(D).
- Overall Dimensions: 14.6″ (H) x 14.2″ (W) x 17.1″(D) (includes feet, grille, amplifier).
- Weight (unboxed): 34.8 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 21″ (H) x 20.2″ (W) x 23.2″(D).
- Shipped Weight: 51 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
19-220 Hz +/- 3 dB.
Roll-off slope optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain.
Expect 4-5 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
FR graph does not denote maximum output capability.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1510): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(249): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(724): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(195): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112