SB12-NSD – The Gold Standard In Compact Sealed Subwoofers
Don’t let the diminutive size of the SB12-NSD fool you – this fully pedigreed SVS cranks out so much tight and clean bass, you might actually start looking around the room to find the larger hidden subwoofer. Our secret? Top-shelf components, the most sophisticated DSP software and chipsets in the industry, and a relentless obsession to extract more bass performance from this size package than any other brand.
NSD-12 Driver – Best In Class Performance
SVS never stops improving the breed, and our newest NSD-12 has even better all-round performance than its predecessor. A more linear force/displacement profile, improved transient response with less ‘overhang’, and even wider bandwidth elevate the NSD-12 transducer to best-in-class performance. What does all this mean to the enthusiast? Bass so tight, clean and accurate you’ll catch yourself toe-tapping to all your classic jazz bass riffs.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with dual shorting rings and pole extenders to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- 2″ diameter, high-power voice coil with high-temp former.
- Nomex linear-roll super long-throw spider.
- Exclusive SVS aluminum cone and composite dust cap for excellent transient response and resonance control.
- Vented pole-piece for greater cooling, low noise, and reduced compression artifacts.
- Dimensions: 14.6″ (H) x 14.2″ (W) x 14.2″(D)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Rigid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet
- High quality charcoal black vinyl, or polished piano gloss finish
- Front-firing driver
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
Small, Lightweight, Attractive
Barely cracking 14″ on all sides and weighing a mere 35 pounds, this smallest SVS is easily portable and will fit almost anywhere in your listening room. But you won’t want to hide a subwoofer this attractive; the SB12NSD has the classy looks to match it’s remarkable performance.
- 14″ cube and only 35 pounds – easy to move and locate anywhere.
- High quality charcoal black vinyl finish, or high-grade piano gloss black for a slight cost premium.
- Stylish curved metal grille.
Small Done Right – Only From SVS
Perfect for bedrooms, condos and small home theaters, the SB12NSD will satisfy your craving for that famous SVS sound in an attractive, lightweight and compact form factor. Small never had it so good – naturally from SVS.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
Our Sledge STA-400D amplifier sports technology and features simply not found anywhere else at this price point. Starting with a conservatively rated 400 watts of power – a perfect match for the rugged NSD-12 driver. You won’t find old-fashioned analog pots on this amp – every control knob is actually a digital actuator for precise and noise-free adjustment. Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- STA-400D Sledge with 400 watts RMS continuous power (800 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with “green” standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA input/output connections
- Fully adjustable low pass filter with Disable setting
- Unfiltered (for daisy-chain) and 80 Hz HPF line level RCA outputs
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the SB12-NSD
- SVS 12” NSD driver
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil with high-temp former
- Nomex linear roll long-throw spider
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround
- Spider-integrated tinsel leads
- Aluminum cone and composite dust cap with SVS logo
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
- Dual shorting rings and pole extenders to reduce gap induction and distortion
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
23-270 Hz +/- 3 dB
Charcoal Black, Gloss Black
14.6" (H) x 14.2" (W) x 14.2"(D)
23 to 270hz +/- 3db
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1480): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(208): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(178): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112