|Amplifier||1000 watts RMS
(3600 watts peak)
|Port Size & #||N/A|
|Freq.Response||20-460Hz ± 3dB|
SB13 Ultra – Unmatched Sound Quality and Extreme Performance – Elegant Footprint
The SB13-Ultra delivers an outstanding combination of high-tech components and features, handsome aesthetics, extreme performance, and easy room integration. The SB13-Ultra is the finest subwoofer in its class, with unparalleled performance value. Mission accomplished – SVS style.
13 Ultra Driver – Optimized For Sealed Applications
SVS optimized the famous Ultra 13 driver for a sealed application by revising the motor geometry and adding a unique voice coil along with a custom gap extension plate. The result is higher thermal power handling, a more symmetrical force/displacement profile, lower distortion, and increased linear stroke. Only SVS is willing to push the envelope this far to achieve the SB13-Ultra performance goals.
- FEA-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Unique and optimized bifilar wound, 3″ diameter, ultra-high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Unique gap extension plate for additional linear stroke and reduced distortion.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
The amplifier equalization curve is specifically optimized for the SB13-Ultra, resulting in a gradual roll-off profile which provides superb transient response and extremely low group delay. This roll-off profile also takes the most advantage of available ‘room gain’, and under optimal conditions the SB13-Ultra can extend to 15 Hz or deeper in-room.
- 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient, cool-running Class D power with ‘green’ standby mode.
- Equalization curve optimized for enhanced transient response and to complement room gain.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) I/O connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
- DSP control for the ultimate in refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
- Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
- Learn more about Sledge Amplification Technology and Features
Premium Finishes, Handsome Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room Integration
Available in premium real wood veneer black oak or stunning piano-gloss black, and protected by an attractive and durable curved metal grille – the handsomely styled SB13-Ultra will complement any upscale décor and high-end theaters. At just over 17″ on all sides, the SB13-Ultra offers versatile placement options and easily integrates into your living space. Weighing in at 92 pounds, the SB13-Ultra is robustly built with extra-thick CNC cut panels for the ultimate in rigid and resonance-free construction.
- Premium real black oak veneer or gorgeous piano gloss black finish options.
- Handsome styling complements upscale décors.
- Versatile placement options and easy integration into any living space.
The SB13 Ultra – Calling All Audiophiles
Almost clinical in accuracy, the SB13 Ultra will reveal subtle textures and nuances lesser subs simply ignore. With unmatched transient response, quarter notes and complex bass lines are all delivered with toe-tapping rhythm and pace. Dynamic range is outstanding, with kettle drum and deep piano key strikes rendered with stunning realism. In mid-size rooms with a modicum of room gain, deep extension is fathomless.
In addition to its world-class music chops, the SB13-Ultra won’t disappoint on movie night, shrugging off the most demanding DVD passages without breaking a sweat – “Regardless of the source material, the SB13-Ultra simply ties the experience together with brilliantly deep, taut and compelling bass.” – Home Theater Review’s subwoofer review.
Go ahead, spin your favorite CDs, vinyl records and DVDs. You’ll discover the SB13-Ultra personifies sonic synergy – where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Experience audio immersion at its finest – exclusively from SVS.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 17.4″ (H) x 17.4″ (W) x 17.4″(D)
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9″ (H) x 17.4″ (W) x 20.4″(D) (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 92 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 23″ (H) x 23″ (W) x 27″(D)
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Rigid and braced MDF cabinet
- Piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finish options
- Front-firing driver
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Power cord length: 8 feet.
- SVS 13.5” high-performance Ultra driver optimized for sealed applications
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil – unique to SB13-Ultra
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9″, composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- FEA-optimized overhung motor structure with custom gap extension plate enhances force/displacement symmetry, lower distortion and increases linear stroke
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with “green” standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) I/O connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the SB13-Ultra
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
- Input impedance – 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR)
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
20-460 Hz +/- 3 dB
22" H x 19.75" W x 25-1/8" D without grill, 22" H x 19.75" W x 27-3/4" D with grill
16hz to 150hz +/- 3db
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1472): require() #1 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php(143): comments_template('reviews', Array) #2 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include('/home/mkcinter/...') #3 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-deprecated-functions.php(338): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array, '', '') #4 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(94): woocommerce_get_template('single-product/...') #5 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require('/home/mkcinter/...') #6 /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(180): l in /home/mkcinter/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112